- All wallets are encrypted.
- The majority of coins are stored in cold wallets, completely isolated from any online system.
- Only the coins that are needed to maintain operational liquidity are stored in hot (online) wallets.
User Account Security
- Two-factor authentication is available for account login and funding.
- Isolated, highly secure system for uploading account verification documents.
- Only staff who need access to user account information have access.
- Data is encrypted wherever possible, and systems are both redundant and isolated from one another.
- Data is replicated and backed up on a daily basis.
- We currently use Cloudflare, among other measures, for protection from Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
- Our staff has been thoroughly vetted, and multiple sign-offs are required for anything remotely sensitive.
- We maintain full reserves on all customer funds.
- Customer funds reside in a custodial bank account separate from our operations account, and fees are transferred on a daily basis.
- Customer funds cannot be borrowed to fund operations, nor can they be lent.
- We have solid relations with our banks.
- Digital currency legal status is still being defined, but Dasset takes a highly proactive and informed approach to ensuring legal compliance.
- Our approach is to operate conservatively, entirely within the bounds of current law, and to constantly monitor regulatory developments so that we can anticipate changes before they occur.
- Our compliance measures are designed by a team of legal advisors who are responsible for constantly evaluating our legal stance in the face of regulatory developments.